Sunday, December 23, 2018

My review of On The Edge Oriflame perfumes

Hi, my dear friends! Let me introduce myself. I’m a perfumery’s fan. I have many flacons in my own collection. I wear niche perfumes, luxury scents. However today I’m going to tell you about an inexpensive stuff. This is a bottle of a famous cosmetics and perfumery brand. Please read my review of On The Edge Oriflame perfumes. I’ve taken some photos of this amazing flacon and my lovely orchid.



The scent bottle looks like a pink diamond or a big delicious berry. I like it. I think the design of the aroma vessel is so stylish, unusual and cool. The black box has got silvery borders.



The composition of On The Edge Oriflame perfumes is glamorous as well. I hear sweet, woody and citrus notes in this pleasure smell. 

The scent conveys the charm of purple twilight. When I inhale it, I see a long road, evening lights that are reflected in the puddles, a bus with an autumn leaf on the window. I imagine a posy of violets forgotten by someone on the sidewalk. We can perceive an accord of this nice flower in the pyramid of these perfumes.



I really like the scent. On The Edge Oriflame has budget price, but it sounds so expensive. I wear it with pleasure. I do not claim that the aroma can be compared with niche perfumery. But the fragrance is good for its price’s segment. 

You can put this perfume bottle on any of its edges. The item will not fall. Please watch my video:


The perfumers of the novelty: Nicolas Beaulieu and Nelly Hachem-Ruiz.




Have you ever tried the perfumes? Do you love the aroma? What do you feel when you use the spray? Please tell me of your impressions.

P.S. Recently I've changed the format of my blog. I also talk about cosmetics and perfumes on the web-pages. But in this post I demonstrate my beautiful flower as well.

18 comments:

  1. great post!
    Would you like to follow each other? If the answer is yes, please follow me on my blog & I'll follow you back.

    https://camdandusler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same parfumes! I like them :)

    I hope that you visit my blog and maybe stay for longer!
    www.spiked-soul.pl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Un post estupendo! Gracias por tu visita! 🥀🥀🥀

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love oriflame products have a nice weekend hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holaa, no he probado nada de esta marca pero pinta muy bien, besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting and honest write up. The clear pink colour of the perfume makes it look so elegant

    ReplyDelete
  7. my friends also like this perfume, oriflame, this perfume has been widely circulated through online

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Photos For Sure - Well Done

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. O mundo está nas mãos daqueles que têm a coragem de sonhar e correr o risco de viver seus sonhos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your recommendation!
    I really like Oriflame perfumes, now I use Paradise!
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never have, but I just love the way it looks and your review makes me want to.https://www.bauchlefashion.com/2021/10/irina-shabayeva-is-ruling-fashion-game.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Thank you very nmuch! The perfume is really beautiful)

      Delete
  13. In the past I have tried Oriflame perfumes, pretty good. What it really interests me is that as shown in this video, the bottle can't fall or break.

    ReplyDelete