Thursday, December 13, 2018

Pumpkin salad: my recipe

Hi, my dear readers! I come back to my web-pages. I change the blog. I’m going to publish tips of skin and hair care, household, cocking, reviews of cosmetics and perfumery products etc. Dear flower’s fans! I will share posts of my lovely houseplants as well. However today I’d like to tell you about my culinary experience. I’m going to share my favorite recipe of a delicious salad with a raw pumpkin. I cook this food in Fall and in Winter.


Ingredients:

  • A raw pumpkin – 200 grams.
  • 1 a fresh apple.
  • Cranberries – 30-50 grams.
  • 1-2 table-spoons of olive oil.
  • Salt, sesame – according your own preference.



How to cook it: 

1. Wash a pumpkin, and an apple and berries.

2. Peel the vegetable and the fruit. Delete the seeds.

3. Rub the pumpkin and the apple on a grater.

4. Add cranberries, olive oil, salt.

5. Mix all ingredients thoroughly.

6. Shift in a salad bowl, to decorate this pumpkin salad with sesame on top.

Done!

My pumpkin salad

The useful “blend” looks so beautiful, IMHO. I like this dish, it is yummy for me. But if you don’t like a pumpkin, you may change the orange vegetable by a carrot. I think this food is delicious as well.



Do you cook a pumpkin? How often to do it? Would you like vegetables salads? Please tell me about your amazing recipes!

2 comments: